Friday, March 25, 2011

Suze! Suze! Suze!

I had the pleasure of attending one of Suze Orman's appearances for her new book "The Money Class." 

So much information!  I haven't finished the book yet, but I can tell it's a good one.  Really though, in my life right now I am going to focus on one goal:  my eight month emergency fund.  After that I will continue with more financially fit steps.


Really, though, there is so much to it.  I like Suze.  She says "Live your truth."  Money is a part of all of us.  As much as we wish we didn't have to deal with it some times, we do.  (Well, unless you've found a way around it.  For me I wouldn't want to--I enjoy the whole ordeal too much!)  It affects peoples lives--their health, their stress level, the way they live, choose to live, want to live, no matter how big or how small.  It can help with happiness, security, stress, desparity--however it manifests in your truth.

Suze is an inspiration to me because she gets to the heart of the matter.  Though she may not have all the same views as me, she still wows me in her attitude, her words, her connection with people and feelings and the holistic approach to finances.  

No comments: