Thursday, February 10, 2011

This is Life.




I want to make a change, but I'm not sure what.

I want to be happier during the day to day, but I'm not sure how.

I feel good today, I want this to be typical.

I'm not that sad, but I'm not that stoked.

There are too many stressors in life. Not big ones, just little ones. I want to change my state of mind.

Things are too busy.

Some days I hate my job, and some days I love it.

Some day (sooner rather than later!) I want to do my own thing. Live my own life. Work for myself. Get my expenses down so that I can work for myself, and not for everyone else.

I need a plan. I have a plan, actually. It's direct in some ways and vague in the other. I need to work toward what will benefit me and not worry about the rest.

I do not believe that our culture sets us up to be healthy, rested individuals. I want to be a happy, healthy, rested individual.
 
**Photo of my favorite park as a teenager.  From City of Bellingham's Website, http://www.cob.org/services/recreation/parks-trails/boulevard-park.aspx**

1 comment:

Joel said...

Huh. I just had this conversation last night. Strange timing...