Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Smartphones Replacing Credit Cards?

Yes, I get my news from Perez. 

The "article" decribes cell phones replacing credit cards.  Just swipe your cell phone and pay! 

Hmmmmm.  Maybe.  Maybe?  What if it had a super smart app that automatically tracked these purchases and said "pay off your balance!" frequently?  That would be cool! 

This could turn into something super helpful to aid in people being responsible with their money, or it could turn into another way to make people spend money without being aware. 

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hello,

This is Maria. I have seen your blog: http://rulingatlife.blogspot.com/ and I must say that I'm really impressed. Would you permit me to make a guest post in your blog? The article will be totally unique and written on finance, keeping the core subject of your blog in mind. In return, you too can do the same or else take a back-link(s) from my sites (I have many sites on finance). It would help both of us to increase our web presence and in return we both can increase our site's ROI. I hope you will agree to this.

Please get back to me at my email id.

Waiting to hear a positive response from your end.

Regards,
Maria Smith

Chanell said...

I definitely agree in the sense that it could go either way, being something helpful or something detrimental. I wonder what would happen if people lose their phones, or someone stole it...you probably still need a pin.. lol maybe it's my fear of change, but it weirds me out.