Saturday, July 31, 2010

Small Step #2: Slightly Reducing Car Insurance

Geico let me change my limits a little bit--I took off rental car coverage (really, if my car ever breaks down/gets crashed into, I will hop a bus to Bellingham and borrow my mom's extra car for the time it takes to fix it.)  I also changed a couple of other car insurance limits--not drastically, but a little bit.  These things resulted in a savings of $5.75 per month.  Woo. 

Photo: Me and my readily insured Malibu.  By the lovely and talented Lydia Grimes. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site rulingatlife.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Stacy said...

Yes, Anonymous, if you reveal your real identity!

Chanell said...

There's something very seductive about you..furthermore, i am no creep. haha

JackieOhNassis said...

Aww, thank you Miss New Chatroulette friend!!! I try to be seductive. It never works, though!