Monday, April 19, 2010

Dress

Hi. Computer is back. Entries can resume.



See this dress?  Like it?  It cost me $13 on clearance at Fred Meyer in 2007.  I waited for a long time for it to get marked down. 

Yesterday it was very very nice out.  A high of 68 degrees, which is unheard of for Seattle this time of year.  It's just enough to make you want to quit taking Celexa.  Anyway, I wore this dress with my salt water sandals.  I went shopping downtown with Stef Ann. 

SEVEN NORDSTROM WORKERS COMPLIMENTED ME ON IT.  The first one asked if it was from Nordstrom and told me that it looked like Diane von Furstenburg.  I told her it was from Fred Meyer.  She looked uncomfortable.  I liked it. 

It goes to show for the millionth time that it's really not necessary to spend a lot of money on fashion if you are creative and have good taste.  Or something like that.  I was stoked. 

No comments: