Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not Spending Money: Update



I have done very well in the "not spending money" department since I heard about losing my job.

What have I spent, so far? $121.75. In one week. It may look like a lot, but let's break it down. You can help decide if these things are necessary or not.

Wednesday, 11/11/09
$4.00 Coffee Drink from Sureshot
$23.00 Vacuum Part off of Ebay
$29.00 Gas

Friday, 11/13/09
$0.75, Can of Coca Cola from vending machine

Saturday, 11/14/09
$35.00 Acupuncture
$30.00 Medical Bill

And that's all!

Pretty good, huh? I could have probably gone without the coffee drink or the Coke. But treats, people. I need treats sometimes. I limit these treats to once a week.

Here are the things I could have spent money on but didn't:
Vodka Sodas
Restaurant Food
American Apparel
New shoes
A lot of bougie food
Other junk I don't need

So, I think I did well. I will keep it up until I have a new job lined up. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: