Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saving Money 101: Fall in Love With Your Bank Teller

When I was in high school I went to the bank a LOT.

This is because I had a crush on my bank teller.

Erek was a super hot, super awkward curly headed bank teller in my hometown. I worked as a babysitter. I always told the parents to pay me with a check.

That's about all there is to the story, actually. But it helped me save money. Think about it.

Don't YOU want to appear totally cool and responsible to your hot bank teller? Yes. I do. Who doesn't?

Unfortunately, I don't have a hot bank teller any more. Are there any hot Bank of America Tellers in Seattle? If so, please point me their way.

I am also willing to switch banks, if necessary.

Please leave recommendations in the comments. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!