Friday, March 6, 2009

March Meal Planning

I did some grocery shopping.
This month, instead of doing a calendar with a menu on it, I just did a list of meals and bought for all of them. I feel pretty well stocked. Here is the list of meals I will soon be eating (if I have not already eaten them).

1. Chicken with Cheddar and Broccoli Soup, Broccoli and Potatoes
2. Chicken with Cream of Mushroom Soup and Potatoes
3. Chicken Burgers with Butternut Squash Fries
4. Veggie Pizza with Fiber One Crust
5. TVP Tacos
6. Nachos
7. Quesadillas
8. Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwich
9. Pasta with Red Sauce and TVP
10. Pasta with Pesto
11. Ravioli with Red Sauce
12. Stir Fried Vegetables with Egg
13. Yakisoba Noodles with Vegetables and Egg
14. Barbecue Chicken Wraps
15. Chili
16. Teriyaki Chicken with Edamame
17. Egg flower soup
18. Black Bean and Cheddar Soup
19. Tuna Melt
20. Pumpkin Salsa Soup
21. Salmon, mashed potatoes and green beans
22. Frozen Lasagna
23. Falafel
24. Hella Salad
25. Turkey and Avocado Wrap
26. Red Curry
27. Vegetables with Simmer Sauce

Oh, except I did not buy the frozen lasagna. Too expensive. I want to learn how to make my own, but that's expensive, too.

Go me! I have some goals this month. One is to not eat out so much, because that is kind of pointless, sometimes.

No comments: