Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Auto Insurance - The Ads Don't Lie


Just FYI--I just saved a huge amount on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Really.

I WAS paying $98.84 per month for Car Insurance and Renter's Insurance.

I NOW pay $54 per month for Car Insurance and Renter's Insurance.

Look into it.

Also, RENTER'S INSURANCE IS REALLY IMPORTANT. Believe me. One time my apartment building almost burnt down in a huge fire that was caused by some drunk passed out duder cooking french fries. The place BURNED. Our apartment didn't burn specifically, but the smoke damage and post traumatic stress was enough to put me out of work, cause me to do a ton of laundry, and generally just make me grumpy and depressed.

Also, I STILL have items in my house that are smoke damaged.

Renter's Insurance would've made this situation a lot easier. Plus, they'll put you up in a hotel so you won't have to burden your friends with your post-traumatic stress.

Think about that.

PS this picture is from the actual fire. See the upper-left hand corner? That is where my roommate, ex-boyfriend and I were. What a way to wake up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam valium high what does it feel like - buy cheap valium no prescription